|"St. Patrick's Day in the Morning"
(dulcimer, Celtic harp, fiddle, flute, recorder)
When finished shopping, click on
on any page.
Secure On Line Shopping Cart
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal & American Express
- Carolan's Welcome 3:01
- On Lough Neagh's Banks - The Gathering Of The Clans 2:14
- Star Of The County Down 4:17
- The Rights Of Man 3:58
- Believe Me If All Those Endearing Young Charms 3:36
- Tobin's Favorite - Planxty Browne 4:11
- Londonderry Air (Danny Boy) 2:31
- St. Patrick's Day In The Morning 3:06
- Ballinderry 2:32
- Come In From The Rain - Maid Of Selma 3:33
- Carolan's Receipt - Carolan's Draught 3:27
- Gary Owen - Larry O'Gaff 3:58
- Irish Lamentation 4:12
- Suzanna Kelly 5:09
The full sweep of Irish history shines through the music of the
Emerald Isle on St. Patrick's Day in the Morning.
The entwined sounds of harp and dulcimer on the poignant slow airs and
rhythmic dance tunes are sure to arouse memories and pride in the heart of the Irish listener.
A graduate of the Eastman School of Music, Mitzie Collins' deep affection for Irish melody has grown as she has specialized in playing the hammered dulcimer. She has become one of America's virtuosos on that instrument.
Roxanne Ziegler and Mitzie have performed together since 1984 at concerts, schools, libraries, historical associations, and national festivals, including the 1988, 1990, and 1994 conferences of the International Society of Folk Harpers and Craftsmen.
"St. Patrick's Day in the Morning is the only
recording that is playing on my Web page.
The combination of
harp and hammered dulcimer is just super; it's soothing music;
the all-Irish selections and descriptive title instantly appeal to
my customers." ~ Rosemarie Benda, proprietor, Irish
Too Gift Shop, Manchester, Vermont
WEB Design by
DYNAMIC WEB PAGES